Magic - [personal profile] solstice_muse - PG-13

NSFW Jul. 12th, 2009 09:59 am
solstice_muse: This has my name on it. It is mine. It would be pretty ridiculous for you to take it and use it don't you think? (Default)
[personal profile] solstice_muse posting in [community profile] harryron100
Title:Magic
Author: [personal profile] solstice_muse
Prompt: Acrostic
Rating: PG-13
Word Count: 100x5
A/N: Here we go!
Disclaimer: I did not create the characters of Harry Potter or Ron Weasley, nor did I invent acrostics. My socks are odd too.

Magic


My Harry takes such care of me, it’s almost embarrassing how needy I am. But I do need it. I don’t need the money, the fame or the validation that comes with being the one he chose to be with. I need the person, the only person, who knows the worst of me and makes me feel good about myself despite it. He saw it all and he still opened his arms to me. I’ve been clinging ever since. I was like a weak shoot fighting for sunlight, overwhelmed by powerful weeds, and he came to nurture me. My Harry.



After wars, births, deaths and marriages (or hatches, matches and dispatches as we’ve come to refer to them) we threw ourselves into righting wrongs. Harry was correcting all the injustices he found and I was kicking the living shite out of the remaining bastards who wanted to hurt him. I can fight for people I think are worth fighting for. Harry fights for me because he knows I only defend myself half-heartedly, as a casual afterthought. He’s never let go of that time I sacrificed myself so he could move on. He refuses to make any move without me now.



Given how different we are, my childhood surrounded by family and his spurned and rejected by the Dursleys, you might have thought us incompatible. All I wanted was to stand alone. All he wanted was to stand in a crowd. If we looked into a certain mirror now we’d see what every other mirror would reflect, the two of us together. ‘All I see is you’, that was what I said when we were eleven. It turned out that it was what I wanted after all. It was my future more than Quidditch cups and Head Boy badges ever were.



I couldn’t have asked for a better future. People have probed into the emotional toil of coming out and being homosexual. I didn’t come out of anywhere and I’m not sexual for any homos. To be a homosexual is to be attracted to men and there is absolutely nothing attractive about a man. My brothers aren’t at all pleasant to look at with their tackle out, I’m not, no man is. I don’t have romantic notions about Harry’s scrotum. It’s like a small hairy brain dangling behind his cock. But you know what I‘m like with those things, Accio brain!



Can I be sure this won’t pass? Of course not. He might want a wife, children. Maybe he’ll run for Minister of Magic, needing a scandal-free existence to accompany his trophy wife. I don’t know if what we have is a phase but I know that no matter what I’m always going to be there for him, always going to be his best friend. I hope he never gets the chance to miss me, I never have to go anywhere without him. I don’t know how things are going to end up, but I do know we’ll never just end.

Profile

harryron100: (Default)
Harry/Ron 100

November 2009

S M T W T F S
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
2930     

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios